Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mummy's Voice: I feel bad

I feel bad that I don't seem to have spent as much quality time with you as I had done with Kor kor Asher back then when he was a baby.

I realised I have been letting you sleep, feed and the most carry you in my arms and walk around ONLY etc... ...
I never sing to you as often..
I never read stories to you..
I never even talk to you alot...
your music and dance in my arms time is not as regular...

It is difficult as I have to spend time with Kor Kor too...and I guess the different compund now compared to back then, makes a difference too...but soon it will change for the better.
Forgive me Ayden, I will remember to do all the above regularly as I am about to start you on regular tummy time... ...
Babies grow super fast and soon you will be runningaround like Kor Kor...so I dont wanna miss out on your most memorable 1st year. Mummy will try my best.

Love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment