Friday, January 29, 2010

A more challenging baby to handle than kor kor Asher

Mummy & Daddy both thinks that I am a more CHALLENGING baby to handle than Kor Kor Asher...compared to when he was a baby like me...

I need more coaxing to go to bed most of the time...this is not too bad yet...
but mummy thinks the most important thing is she got to worry more about me...

I regurgitate out milk pretty often and even with burping me, i let out super loud burps...
and daddy thinks I seem weaker than Kor Kor back then...

And with my recent check up at my PD, Dr. Tan says the "clicking" feel (since birth) at my left hip is still there unlike my right hip which feels ok now... ... she told Mummy during the time when i just arrived back in TMC, that usually the clicking goes off after sometime... ...so apparently now that it is still there, Dr. Tan is suggesting to Mummy to send me for a Hip Ultrasound scan.

If it is the ligament, it is still ok.
Hopefully it is not that my bones have under developed.... ....

Scary... ...

1 comment:

  1. Cannot always use Asher as a benchmark. Different babies has different types of behaviour lor...

    Just pray that he be fine..Dun think his bones are under developed as he is growing up fine..

    ReplyDelete