Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

13th February 2010...just hours to go before I officially turn 2 months...
Mummy dressed Kor Kor Asher & I in matching pyjamas for the night...
Thank you to Auntie Tricia for our matching pyjamas... :)

We had Reunion dinner with Wai Po, Uncle Felix & Family at Paradiz Centre...
I had been co-operative throughout the dinner as I slept between Waipo and Mummy on the sofa bench while they had dinner...other than when mummy fed me...

Back at home...
mummy taking a photo of me with the angpow given by grandpa & grandma

we went to check out the new IR at Sentosa
after our dinner

Kor Kor & I
in our P & T Vibe!

Lao Yu Sheng!!
Huat ah!!

Missing me leh....
I was in Auntie Angie's arms...

there I am!
Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!!!
Health, Weath and Prosperity to all my family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment