Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Full Month Baby Shower - 16th Jan / 17th Jan 2010

Well, much things happened at home...but still my baby shower celebration went on as planned...

1st Baby Shower 16/01/10 Relatives and Daddy's childhood friends

hi

mummy put together my FULL MONTH CAKE BOX to give relatives...
it is definitely easier to go for the easily available ones...
but mummy wants to select her preferred cakes and kuehs inside...
so DIY loh

simple white box with a sticker message and blue ribbon...

we made 20 such boxes in all
to contain 6 cupcakes, 4 kuehs and 4 red eggs..

me waiting for guests to come...

:)
satisfied after my milk and nappy change

Ah po carrying me...
daddy's wai po..

eh...i dunno how to address them as ...
"little uncle brandon" and his mummy

this is my po po's sis

my akks and cupcakes

Thomas!!!
Agar Agar

the spread...

yummy...

the relatives

the relatives
Hiyah...never take pictures with Daddy's friends...
2nd baby shower 17/01/10 - Mummy's colleagues, childhood friends, family and daddy's friends

great food & setting

nice setup

boneless fruity chicken

yummy curry!

Barney!

4 good friends
Joey, Mummy Lindy, Irene and Amber

mummy's great colleagues!

uncle Felix

Auntie Cindy

Auntie Lily

Auntie Angie

Uncle Jason Tan & Auntie Belinda

Mummy Lindy, Auntie Cheryl, Auntie Grace and Uncle Thomas, Uncle Junjie...

Godma Sann

godma's & godpa's ang pow to me!

all my ang pow filled with blessings!

clothes Auntie Joanne Loh bought for me...
i love the polo terry romper!

Zzz...

My Wai Po bought for me...

Presents from uncles & aunties...

I literally slept through the sessions except waking up for my milk milk...
Kor kor Asher also Zzzz until evening then wake up... hee
thank you for coming by all uncles and aunties...
both sleep king... :)
brothers mah...

No comments:

Post a Comment