Saturday, October 2, 2010

Children's Day 2010: We went to the ZOO!!

1st October 2010 Friday

We went to the Zoo....FINALLY!!!
Asher & Ayden together with Daddy, Mummy and Auntie Beth.
The happiest part was Daddy managed to stay throughout the trip.
I saw many animals...


walking together
hand in hand

we were intrigued by the peacock

see the kangaroos behind!
and the rhinocerous!
looking at the leopards
wow
so tough to take a picture nicely with me...
walking walking
family picture with the giraffes!
I was more interested in the giraffes

Kor Kor washing his hands...
i think he is playing with water...

Tired...taking my late morning nap...
like father like son
other son (ME) ZzZ..
Our P & T Vibe so useful in such places...
Cannot see me right?
Haha...can see my feet??
I am sleeping underneath where Kor Kor is sitting..
Kor Kor trying to look cool..
Mummy & Kor Kor
Mummy & me!

It was a great outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment