Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mummy's Voice: Baby Ayden...

Dear Ayden...

As I update your blog today...
as I try to put in all those memories I had failed to pen down...
I realised so much has faded.
I am unable to remember as much details as I did for your brother Asher back then.
Forgive me. I think I have slackened so much. I am really so sorry, sweetheart.
No words can express the kind of guilt I feel. Why why why...why did I fail to do it?

Last month when breastmilk supply suddenly dropped drastically...I was sOOOOoooO anxious.
Our fridge BM storage running super low and the production is pathetically little. I was so frantically worried. I went to google about it...so it is because of the return of my menses.
I don't recall it happened when menses returned 9 months after Asher's birth. Milk supply probably wasnt that bad. Anyway, then I tried to pump every now and then, latch you on more.
Lucky lucky, efforts didnt go down the drain...supply came back after a week of hard work...
Now I am so relieved.

You are such a cute and adorable baby.
Everywhere we go, definitely some strangers will just comment about your cuteness and you are simply awesome with giving generous smiles without fail...
:)

Whereas when Kor Kor followed me practically everywhere I went last time, you dont have that luxury...since I have to take care of Kor Kor nowadays.
Kor Kor definitely has been to more places as a baby compared with you.
But, you have a Kor Kor to play with right from birth!
:)

You gain some, you lose some.

We are lucky we have a great helper, Auntie Elizabeth who joined our family on 10th July 2010.
She has been a great help in the family so far and we have to thank Auntie Joanne Loh for introducing her to mummy and taking note for mummy when she was on her own maid search!
Thank you Auntie Joanne!!

We are sOOOOOo blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, do not be disheartened. Everyone around u knows that the amount of efforts & hardwork you had invested for the family is way beyond what anyone can do. 加油加油!

    ReplyDelete