Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Walking walking ....

Now I always want to walk...but i still need help and support...
I am happy to be exploring everywhere on my legs and support that I don't crawl as much now...
and it looks like I am going to walk independently on my own real soon...

my first time at Gogo Bambini
I love bumping around the balls..
but comparatively I am less daring than
Kor Kor Asher back then who always seemed fearless..

Standing upright in my cot...
I am now able to move freely on my own with support

I will squat down and crawl then I will stand up and
walk when I get to somewhere with support.
Like in our new playhouse!
flashing my teeth!

see am standing by the playhouse..
I like to explore what's inside

supporting on Golden...
a visit to the West Coast Park...
I still need to be held by the hand..

my football session
i push the stool around to try walking

sometimes Golden and Silver are in the way...
but when they notice I am coming...they will give way to me... :)

our new teeter totter!
see saw up and down!

i like pulling my shirt all over the place..
i also like to stick my finger into my mouth
must be teething mummy says...

and I am always happy to eat!
Mummy says I eat non stop...

in the play yard...i pull to stand and walk around..

I love my new achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment