Saturday, October 16, 2010

10 months old baby!

10 months old baby...
one of my greatest past time is play time with my brother Asher Kor Kor...
unfortunately, sometimes he doesn't like to share his toys with me...
but sometimes I am the naughty one...hehe

Kor Kor's best friend is Thomas...he always need to hold on to Thomas...

playing together...somehow whatever Kor Kor plays with, I also want...
children are like that...
we find fun in fighting for the toys..

Kor Kor like to play with the gun...bang me and I play dead..
sometimes the adults are horrible...they leave me in the play yard...
and don't let me out...

now I can get out of the bath tub on my own...
but got to watch after me...because it is slippery..
we play at the gym...
we shower together sometimes...

sometimes we play together in the room before our nap...
we play cooking in the playhouse...
we go to Macdonalds after a swimming session
or after Kor Kor's music class...
I am curious about the potty....
poo poo ...
both watching TV ... seated inside the play yard...
I enjoy my bath time always

I love balloons
i love my brother
my first time playing with paint, exploring colors..
but it was at my neighbour's place...just next door...
:)
we have got great neighbours!


No comments:

Post a Comment