Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introduced to my first bottle of formula milk

Coming to 11 months old...
Mummy reluctantly introduced formula milk to me...
As breastmilk supply has decreased and we hardly have any storage in the fridge...
anyway it is also about time to gradually introduce...as I always cannot sleep through the night without asking for more milk...

Mummy initially was a little sad when she saw how happy I was when offered the bottle of formula milk... ...

happy
I cannot wait to drink it...
open for me!
reaching for the milk
give it to me!

trying to put me in a better position to drink the milk
first attempt to feed me the formula milk
to mummy's surprise, I pushed it away..
give me my FRESH milk!!

try some...
ended up I didnt drink it..

After the initial introduction, sometimes I drink the formula milk, sometimes I don't.
To prevent wasting the formula milk, (as it was always being thrown away when I don't drink it..) Mummy always make little and only add more if I want...

Sometimes I don't even want to finish 60mls...which is one scoop..

No comments:

Post a Comment