Friday, April 15, 2011

I turn 1 yr 4 months old today!

Mummy always try to plan activities for us...
other than usual routine ones, she also wants to keep exposing us to new and interesting ones...
sometimes she is really at a loss about what to do too...Because no daddy by her side, she says it simply just doesn't motivate much...but well, for us, she still tries her best!

after shower...
mummy thinks I have a cheeky grin kind of smile
Kor Kor never fails to tease me to much laughter
he is a caterpillar now...
a typical swim session at SK swim complex

We went Jacob Ballas Children's Garden!

Asher Kor Kor looking after me while I zzz...
Asher Kor Kor taking a picture for Mummy & I
and daddy came by!
still zzz...
Mummy woke me up to play
engine yet to warm up
cranking my engine...trying to ignite...
great! Fun!
water splashing all over
it is my first time here!
splash splash!
nice pathway
let's walk as a family!
Kor Kor likes to hold my hand
I am his passenger
Kor Kor is pretending to be the train operator
toot toot!!
Wow...I kept picking up stones and threw them into this pond one by one...
happy!
hmm
I want to hop on!
Wow...big scoop

Our first sushi making session at home! Fun, Fun, FUN!!







Note of the day:
Silver slept on his blanket...
he says "Silver" and he pulls his blanket and says..."stuck..."

No comments:

Post a Comment