Monday, April 25, 2011

I started my playgroup sessions at Bibinogs! My first Movie at the cinema!

19th April 2011 - My first playgroup class...
Mummy had originally been procrastinating whether to send me to Bibinogs...
then it was Daddy who told Mummy to send me there.
So, with the push, Mummy decided to start me now! Whereas Kor Kor Asher only went there when he was 2 years old. I am a good 8 months earlier...

I had fun! Mummy wanted to start me earlier as I would be starting Kinderland Full Day dropped off program probably 2nd quarter to mid next year...so she would like me to have a feel of how attending class is like...and get used to having other little children and teachers as care takers around me...rather than just Mummy & Auntie Beth.

So far, I seemed to do really well in the class and even when Mummy stepped out of the classroom, I never panic at all. I also enjoyed the craft session and mostly the snack and bubbles time. There is the cheeky part of me too, where I keep going to the other end to knock on the chairs and going to the basin to wash my hand in a bid to play with water...Mummy say just getting me back tires her out...

Daddy planting a kiss on my forehead!
Looking at myself in the mirror...
engaging in mirror play..kiss kiss
usual stunt upon waking up from my afternoon nap..
my first movie!! So privileged..Kor Kor hasn't been to one yet

i like the puppets...
this magnetic toy is interesting...one of my favourite
snack time and I can self-feed rather well
curious, intrigued look
they say I am tall...i am the youngest there..

Looking forward to my next class..
I attend twice a week, each session 1.5 hours, 10AM - 1130AM.
So every Tuesday and Friday morning I will follow Kor Kor to his school at 9AM as Mummy drops him off at Kinderland before heading to Bibinogs.
Next time...maybe mid next year we will go to Kinderland together!

No comments:

Post a Comment