Thursday, September 16, 2010

9 months old baby!

Just a few weeks difference and I am so different...
suddenly I seemed very very keen to start walking...unlike before when all I wanted was just to crawl ,crawl, crawl.

Mummy always say I am a clingy baby unlike Asher Kor Kor back then....
Now I have a nickname... "SUPERGLUE BABY".

I am eager to talk...always babbling these days.
Able to walk from one end of the play yard to the other end, holding onto the play yard..
1 pair front teeth at the bottom row fully erupted...1 pair of teeth on top row half erupted..
I can pass things from 1 hand to the other smoothly..
I have been drinking well from the learning cup..
I am also very eager to try new tastes and occasionally gets a small treat of food outside my baby food..when the adults are eating something...if they don't give it to me..I will "demand" for it! :D
Oh and I am also happy to watch TV hahahahhaha....

whenever Mummy walks past me without carrying me...I will CRY CRY very loudly for her.

Every Wednesday morning, I will follow Kor Kor to the playgym and have some activity fun!
Tue, Thur, Fri mornings Mummy will hand me over to Auntie Beth 8plus AM and I won't get to see her until lunchtime as she has to send Kor Kor to school and will return only 12plus pm.
That's when we have lunch together...

Once or twice a week, we have a short 20mins "football" session together with Kor Kor Asher, Auntie Beth and followed by an outdoor pool bath time before our afternoon nap.
Hmm...now I am old enough..Mummy is considering to start playing play painting too...

Anyway, Mummy tries to bring us out for outdoor field trips as often..and try to get Daddy to come along...so location got to be convenient for him...
We went to Pasir Ris Park for picnic and sand play! And Daddy came by! :)


hmm..french fries stucked ...


family pic..

picnic by the park...
Heehee..i tried to chew off Mummy's burger on my own...
happy!

oh? where is mummy's head?

oh this was a visit to Changi T3, where Kor Kor Asher enjoyed his car ride...

I love putting things into my mouth! Watch out!
Let me out of the yard! I want mummy!
I have never been into pacifier, unlike Kor Kor Asher...see even my pacifier I also gave it to him

hee...both parking infront of the TV
our water play time..
usually its after our meal time..

strolling time...
Oh....this was scary....Auntie Beth was trying to feed me and I kept pushing out the food...
then she saw this plastic piece of wrapper in my mouth and got Mummy to get it out!
SO SCARY! See what babies are capable of...

:( Mummy "told me off" ... "NO Ayden!"
I am now more capable of distinguishing and expressing different feelings

Mummy and I

Auntie Beth took this few shots for me when Mummy was out with Kor Kor Asher...
We love these shots...

standing well...and happy
ain't I just such a cheerful baby?
;p
;p
shy shy

now let's be more serious...
hey I am Ayden!

Most people commented that I look like my Mummy!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment