Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our new "Auntie" is great! (so far)

Mummy is pleased with our new Auntie so far...
She is always available to takeover Baby Ayden me 8 plus in the morning when Mummy needs to send Kor Kor Asher to school.
The laundry would have been done, the floor swept and mopped.
There is hot water to make milk for Kor Kor and the other necessary.
When Mummy comes home with Kor Kor at 12 plus, lunch is always ready without fail and Auntie Elizabeth is a fast worker who picks up things fast and follows instructions well.
Most importantly she dotes on me alot...she will put down whatever she is doing and rush to tend to me whenever she hears my cries, or when I awake from my naps.
She even cooks dinner for us too!

We spent a good two weeks without and maid, after Mummy sent the crazy maid back.
Mummy took care of us... ...

Mummy bathing me...

playing with us

Kor Kor giving me a yellow ball
Kor kor doesn't seem to like yellow...
he is always giving me the yellow blocks, yellow balls...
other colors he will not want to give me...

Ayden crawling in action!

Mummy I want a water bottle like this too...






Asher: Didi, is the sword yummy?


Asher: Let me try

Mummy likes to see both of us playing together in harmony...
Occasionally we do have slight problems over toys and mummy's attention....
but mummy does not get too worked up over it and wants us to learn to share and play together... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment