Saturday, July 17, 2010

i am 7 months old!

I am 7 months old.
Starting to eat porridge occasionally, but still eat Cerelac, brown rice cereal and Heinz most of the time.

I have a pair of teeth at the bottom row...
Still not much hair...
Nails grown super fast...
Crawling well...
Pulling to stand...
Still wakes up like every 3 hours for milk in the night...
Using the learning cup well...

Mummy is not as detailed in my growing up blog as compared to Kor Kor's...
and she hope I will not blame her in future...
hmm...

When I am upset and angry...I really am!!!
;p

tip toe tip toe...

hey hey...

mirror play
(kor kor behing playing with water)

happy...
waiting for Kor Kor to finish his haircut

think i look like a girl in this picture.
that's Ines, my cousin

Hard to come by FAMILY shot!
Asher, Alvin, Ayden, Lindy
See any common traits in our names? :)

Ayden & Mummy!!!

I want mummy!!!
Mummy I want MILK MILK!!

Kor Kor telling me to be careful....don't fall down..
pain pain woh...
kor kor...sometimes u love me so much especially when I first came...
but why nowadays you like to beat me leh?
especially my head... :(
Now we are maid-less.
And Mummy is "job-less"
Mummy sent the crazy maid Auntie Cora back to the agency on 28th Jun. It was so dramatic.
Crazy maid. We even had to trouble mummy's colleagues to come to our "rescue".
Thank you Uncle Christopher, Auntie Irene and Auntie Cindy!
The next day, Mummy tendered her resignation at Tan Chong. Hmm...all for us, for the family.
Hopefully we find a great auntie soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment