Saturday, May 29, 2010

I am crawling!!!

At 5.5 months old, I am beginning to crawl a few steps ... ...
and I aim to be everywhere... ...


on the bed..


tummy on the bed...

butt up on the bed...

on the floor in the living hall
teething...like to chew things...

trying to chase after my kor kor...
at the cosy corner in the room


trying to get the book to read..no...chew.


at Grandpa, Grandma new place....which is also GuGu and GuZhang place...
Grandpa & Grandma took Kor Kor out, we went to look for them


wobbly crawling

Kor Kor had his first pair of teeth at 4months plus, mine at about almost 6 months...
We started flipping out butt and crawling about the same time 5 months plus.
Kor Kor started walking on his own at 10.5months old...
what about me in time to come??

No comments:

Post a Comment