Monday, May 24, 2010

I am beginning my jerky crawls!

Ain't I such a cute and adorable baby?? *blush blush*
Heheh ;P

But Seriously, look at me...other than not much hair...
I am so cute in every angle, every sense... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Mummy is a firm believer of tummy time.
She says it is good for us. We learn to think and our neck muscles will be stronger too.
It aids us in learning to crawl too..

Tummy time!


argh....my butt seem so heavy...


this was at Godma Sann house...
trying to crawl...only able to move that tiny bit..

tired...

looking at me?

Mummy came over very late to join in the gathering (house warming for Godma & Godpa)...still better late than never.

Kor Kor Asher played around on his own so much...he pretty much messed up the cards in the living hall...but he was most fascinated by the old telephone and pretend to be on the phone by himself and some of the aunties.... check it out at my kor kor's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment