Saturday, May 15, 2010

5 months old today!

I turn 5 months old today!
These days mummy is not as efficient as last time when it comes to blogging for us.
What to do...always got to spend time with us...



Baby Ayden me...
fever after jab..

out for a stroll for some fresh air..

kor kor Asher wore this same outfit last time
to the clinic for his jab jab too
Dr. Allyson Tan always give us a thorough, detailed check up...

taking my height...

taking my weight...

trying to crawl...

super happy...

just simply so pleased...

this is my new auntie...
we call her Auntie Cora..

some private time with Mummy...
we sing...
if you are happy & you know, you clap your hands...
clap clap!


??what's that??

Mummy is having difficulty maintaining our blog even once a week.
This Auntie Cora like cannot make it leh...
Mummy says how come having Auntie Cora around doesn't seem to be able to take some time off for her leh...

No comments:

Post a Comment