Friday, December 18, 2009

My first day/night back at home...

Mummy says I have been a good boy so far... ....

me at 8am this morning after mummy fed me...


i am their Prince!
When I first came back yesterday...Kor Kor Asher was still sleeping...
Then when he woke up, he came out of the room and walked over to hug hug, pat pat mummy....2 days never see mummy...bet he missed her...
Mummy missed Kor Kor Asher too...
So mummy introduced us...
and gave Kor Kor a NEW Thomas the Train set...

Kor Kor looking at me in curiosity..

Kor Kor was very nice to me yesterday...
when mummy ask him to check out DIDI, "Why Didi crying?" kor kor will come over to take a look at me...
then when mummy was going back to the room to feed me, kor kor "sa jiao" for like 3 seconds then it was ok le....ended up he followed us up to the room and while mummy was feeding me, kor kor gave me a toy...NOT his new thomas the train of course...
then he also came over to pat pat me when I was at reachable height to him... ...
and throughout the night, who carry me, he also never make noise...but it could be because daddy's friends were here with their kids...
that's my nice Asher kor kor...
;)
Only when Mummy wanted to change kor kor into his pyjamas and she got PO PO to carry me instead, Kor Kor didnt want to. He wanted Mummy to carry me instead...
Kor Kor wanted Po Po attention to him...
This is me...now. In my Baby Cot, where Kor Kor once slept...
Sleeping as mummy blogged my thoughts for me... :D

Oh and Mummy is happy that full breastmilk is in for me le!
Her first express at 10am after my feed at 8am, gained us a 80mls to store!
;p

No comments:

Post a Comment