Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am here!!!! I am Ayden Seah Z-We (Xie Ze Wei) 谢 泽威.

Officially arrived at 5plus pm today 15th December 2009!!
I am Baby Ayden Seah Z-We (Xie Ze Wei) 谢 泽威.



My official due date is 18th Dec 2009.
However, as of 10th Dec 2009, I was already 3.4Kg and going strong.
So Dr. Khi suggested inducing my birth to avoid a possible c-sect for mummy.
And knowing mummy would want to do without epidural for me as well, just like Kor Kor Asher, Dr. Khi is worried mummy may not be able to deliver me.

Then we contemplated 12th Dec Sat. Nice Date....but seem like too sudden and mummy still have things to do...and mummy still wanted to try to experience me coming naturally without being induced...like the water bag burst on its own...spotting etc..
So the next preferred date 15th Dec 2009 as its "near" to Asher Kor Kor...who was born on 15th Feb 2008. Hence easy to remember.
So 14th Dec 2009 4 plus pm...tablet inserted to commence induction of birth of me, to commence dilation. At this point Mummy is still 0.5CM dilated ONLY
To admit TMC at 11plus pm...
Went back home for dinner and rest...spend some time with Kor Kor Asher...
Then evening onwards till midnight...mummy experienced quite intensive regular contractions...

Upon admission, 12plus am to 2plus am, Mummy and I had to be put on CTG scan to monitor my heartbeat and her contractions....and Mummy was running slight fever... my heartbeat was too too fast...so mummy got to be put on oxygen mask for this 2 hours...oh and dilation was about 2 to 3cm..
Then after that finally can go in to our room and rest till morning 8plus am for the battle!!
Ok....this is it....to be continued...
I need to mum mum le...
:D
Baby Ayden

No comments:

Post a Comment