Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I turned 14months old yesterday!

Kor Kor Asher's birthday usually falls within CNY period...
He celebrated his birthday FOUR times this year!
and I get to eat the birthday cakes too!

with friends, Ally, Keira, Angel ...
Kor Kor excited with the Tom & Jerry cake
oh..this was taken when we had CNY reunion dinner

During this CNY period, I turn 14 months...while Kor Kor turn 3 years old!

during CNY!
look nice?
I can eat on my own...as long as you don't mind the mess..
my kor kor loves me
am i heavy?
popcorn!
yummy
i simply just took the box of popcorn and
sat at the stairs and ate quietly on my own..
Mummy was so amused!
I tagged along to fetch Kor Kor from school...
Look at those rabbits!
after shower...
see all wrapped up after shower
showering together
hey U!
CNY!
CNY!
CNY!
Po Po said Mummy buy girls' Chinese costume for me...
Mummy feeding me...
We all wore Chinese costume except Daddy!
Daddy, next year you wear together with us, ok?!

Daddy...you never take picture for Mummy & us...
this daddy ah...no initiative...
I can walk & kick independently...
I can drink from straws and cup
I start to brush my teeth...

I enjoy dancing and reacts almost immediately to any musical rhythm...
I can say a few words...papa, mama, dog, bird, ball...etc..
I can self feed messily...
I can understand alot of simple instructions even 2 stage instructions...like "go to the room and get the ball"...
I can gesture to what I want and make simple requests.
I love pretend play & hide & seek...
however unlike Kor Kor, I am very timid...curios yet timid. Hehhehe
Nevertheless, I am a happy 14th month old baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment