Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Cheerful Baby Ayden

Mummy says....many people say I am a cheerful and super smiley baby! :) :D

I "yak yak" alot these days...and I crave for lots of attention...i don't like to be alone most of the time...this is also where mummy says its difficult to do other things.

Many commented that I am not like a 2,3 month old baby and that I engage very well...
I am wearing M size diapers le. Weighs 7kg and measures 69cm tall...

Mummy often say she feels bad as she doesnt seem to have paid as much attention to blog about my progress as compared to Kor kor Asher back then... ... well...what to do ... 2nd baby le mah...
means lesser time to do such stuffs...mummy hopes I can understand next time...

"sun-tanning" by the side of the pool while daddy and kor kor takes a swim

:)

zzz...

tummy time, trying very hard to raise my head

my tasty fist...
:D

happy baby!

Kor Kor sharing his trains with me...

handsome?

zzz...

peaceful baby

Mummy & I

cute baby?

Yawnz
Big baby me needs alot of attention...always want to be carried around...

1 comment:

  1. Ayden had grown soo much since the last time I met him... See his big round "going to burst stomach"..simply cute :)

    ReplyDelete